Solve street art

Solve street art
Chicago, 2006

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tommy over @ Freedom Guerrilla dedicated his Oct. 14 blog entry to me

I am honored and humbled. I think this blog entry came to be in serendipitous ways. I had never contacted him before (only had been reading his blog for a year) but I was inspired to share a personal story with him which I was reminded of because of a video he had attached to his Oct. 13th bog entry. He then wrote his Oct. 14th entry containing the underlying theme of the story I had been inspired to share. The story is about someone close to me that died fighting the invisible voice he refers to. I think all the serendipity may have ended up helping a soul or two in need. That was my hope and after reading the comments I know it did have an impact. Tommy over at Freedom Guerrilla    is a sort of guru that can take a thought(s) and expand on and articulate that thought until it can be understood by those that need it most. Here is the entry: http://freedomguerrilla.com/uncategorized/the-gates-they-keep/

No comments: