Solve street art

Solve street art
Chicago, 2006

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pretty Lights - Finally Moving (Shane Martz Remix)

Pretty Lights- Finally Moving (Shane Martz Remix) by Shane Martz

I have to say when I first listened to this remix I was waiting for the beauty of the song to be murdered by some too heavy wobble bass drop or overpowering synth as is becoming all too common now that just about anybody can remix. Quality remixes are becoming even more valued by us music lovers because there are so many bad ones released these days. To my surprise, the cheshire cat like grin that was on my face by the end of this remix meant Shane Martz knows how to remix and keep the integrity and beauty of the original (and possibly also cringes when a bad remix kills said integrity/track).

No comments: