Solve street art

Solve street art
Chicago, 2006

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Omar & Zed Bias - Dancing


It's been a minute since I posted some fresh ass UK Funky beats so here is some quintessential UK beat love for you. Everything about this track makes me miss living in the UK quite a bit (sadface emoticon). Odd that this particular track could ever make one sad... Anyway, I have spinnin a lot of UK Funky in my spare time and in my sets when the dancefloor is ripe for it and people's asses seem to respond nicely. But...I have a strong feeling that this sound is gonna creep into American pop music now that it has been mega popular in UK for about 3 years. I have heard elements of it already and it creeps me the fuck out. I know I'm gonna wake up some horrific morning and hear Kesha "singing?" over a UK Funky beat on Z100: all of todays shit hits, nothing more, nothing less.

Enjoy it while you can fellow underground heads, it is here today and over saturated tomorrow. The saving grace is amazing tracks like this will never be heard by the Z100 listeners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you check out the:
Dancing (Jensby & Sam Young Remix) - Omar Feat. Zed Bias
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrITyA6Mx5A

Jensby