Solve street art

Solve street art
Chicago, 2006

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Eliphino - Devoted


Ok, I'm back in full swing in this new year we call now. I have traveled over 2500 miles in the last 2 weeks via car(s), actually had 13 daze straight of no deejaying (which I think cost me a regular gig but I'm fine with it as I needed to see family and recoup) and been on a couple separate benders with people I love dearly. So after a 3 week road trip tripping party I am back to blog in your ear one more again.

This is Elphino from Leeds UK and is producing raw, bacon tasty like beats such as this. An EP featuring this track was released back in October and you should listen to the rest of it if you dig this. This particular track contains a nice 2 step dance beat with sparse but emotive (vocal) constructs in the vein of Zomby. And the video shot from a plane window fits it like a glove. Enjoy!

No comments: